Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snow Day

I can't believe how much snow Indiana decided so suddenly to drop on us. Winter is pretty much the worst season. It's cold! :( And I can't drive on these roads so I'm offically stuck in the house with my parents and absolutely no way out unless I feel like walking in said snow! It also makes the relationship between Austin and I quite hard. He doesn't have a car that is good enough to drive on the icy roads in the town of Muncie..let alone on our little Farmland side streets. So he can't come out. And like I said, I can't drive on these roads. I'm a little to much of a nervous person and I freak out quite easily. I just might have a panic attack while driving on these roads. So that rules me out of coming to Muncie. I now get to see him about once maybe twice a week, and it feels like we're 15 again and our parents have to drive us everywhere and I only get to see him when my parents are making a trip into Muncie. And it's so unbearable because you are just so close to being able to drive yourself but you have to wait a few more months! I know we love each other a lot and I believe we can make it through it. But it's gonna be hard.

The only good thing about winter is of course Christmas! I have really gotten into the Christmas spirit lately. Every cd player in my house has a Christmas cd in it. And I have officially bought and wrapped every present. : ) It's also quite easy to get into the Christmas spirit when you have a tree in your room. That's right..I have a Christmas tree in my room..and yes, it's actually a pink Christmas tree! My parents got it for me on Black Friday and gave it to me the following Monday as an early Christmas present. Along with a few ornaments. It's setting very well displayed on a table right in front of my window. It's quite a pretty tree, especially with lots of presents wrapped underneath just waiting for people to open them. That's my favorite part of Christmas, when people open the gifts you got them, and you just know they're going to absolutely love it, and they open it and they get this huge sparkle in their eye because they really do love it and can't wait to use it! That's my absolute favorite part of Christmas.

So..I need to take a shower. I just wanted to write about horrible and wonderful winter ideas floating in my head. Bye Bye!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I love snow!!! I think its great, and most people think I'm crazy because of that ;o)

Glad to see you blogging ;o)