Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Beginning To Feel A lot Like Christmas!

It's really starting to feel like Christmas time finally! As much as I hate it, snow is on the ground and the temperatures are freezing! lol But I also have all of my Christmas shopping done!! I actually started back in October. lol This year has got to be my best year of Christmas shopping. I actually feel very positive that everyone is going to love their presents this year! I've spent maybe about $200 or $300 dollars, but I feel good about it. lol Just $100 of it went to my niece. lol I love her so much. : )

Presents:
Mom~dress shoes for work, a shirt that says "Some of my greatest blessings call me Mamaw, and a Chicken Soup for the Grandma's Soul.
Dad~Colts house slippers. I also got my parents a gift together..and it's a decorative rock for outside the door and it says "Mamaw and Papaw's House"
Brother~A black and camo Colts hat. He loves hunting..so camo naturally will pop in my head for him.
Sister-in-law~A $10 gift card to Bath and Body Works to get whatever she wishes.
Grandma~A scent thing from Bath and Body Works that plugs into an outlet and makes the room smell yummy. Plus some refills for it.
Grandpa~some pj's
Aunt and Uncle~a collector edition Footprints crystal clock : )
Austin~a photo keychain..he was joking that he didn't want me to spend very much money on him..and to get him a keychain that he thought was nifty at the Ball State store..well I took the keychain idea up a notch and bought the photo one and preloaded pictures of me and him and his family on it...and I also got him about 2 pounds of candy. Some of his favorites...and some that I got just simply because they were polar bear shaped cause he has an odd obsession with polar bears. lol
Kinlee~a blow up jump-n-bounce, a package of 175 soft air filled balls to go with the jump-n-bounce(lots of fun for my brother and sister in law i'm sure! lol), an outfit that consists of blue jeans with pink hearts all over them and a matching pink top, 2 disney princess locker things for her shelf, a Colts cheerleader uniform with white tights and a pair of shoes, a gold purse, and a dog that barks, walks, and does sumersalts : ) We recently taught her how to say doggy and bark! : )

I also have a watch set I bought. I randomly come across it about a month and a half ago. I thought it would be perfect for my friend, but we had a falling out and are no longer friends. I don't know of anyone I could give it to. So if you need a good Christmas gift I have one you can buy from me for $8. It's one of the watch sets that you can change the band and the ring around the clock face. It has about 15 bands and 15 or so coordinating rings for the clock face. It all comes in a nice green jewelry box thing that has a mirror and everything. If you're interested let me know! : )

No comments: